Bulletin for the week of April 17, 2017
* Attention APEX and potential APEX students: The last day to sign up for an APEX class is May 1. The last day to turn in
APEX work is May 19. Please see your counselor or Mr. Falconer in room L-7 for more information. Thank you.
* Hey, Class of 2018: “Clothespin Assassin” fundraiser informational meeting will be April 18th in the gym.
* After Prom Tickets go on sale today, April 17th at lunch in the quad. $10.00 for the first two weeks, then price goes up!
* Graduation Leis now available for pre-order – Order online or print order form. Various styles and prices. Leis will be available for pick up on the day of graduation in the stadium.
- Link for bulletin: http://adolfocamarilloptsa.org/about/committees/graduation-leis/
- Download Flyer: http://adolfocamarilloptsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Graduation-Leis.pdf
* PTSA Meetings:
- Tuesday, May 2nd at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, June 6th at 6:30pm
* PTSA Presents…Student Support Programs – May 2nd-5:30pm-6:15pm-ACHS Library.
* Final FREE Workshop: Learn how to use your summer productively to get ahead in the college application process. Current Freshman and Sophomores, Parents and Students, should attend this FREE Workshop. Tuesday, May 9th, 7- 8 pm in the ACHS College & Career Center,
* PTSA Webstie…www.adolfocamarilloptsa.org
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* The following scholarship is due soon:
- Interested in cosmetology? Apply for the Willem Hair Design Scholarship. Deadline April 19th
* There’s a Kiwin’s meeting every Wednesday in the gym at lunch.
* Spongebob Club meetings take place in room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch.
* Join Interact Club: We are a fun community service club that meets every Tuesday in room L-1.
* Are you interested in getting easy volunteer hours to help build your resume? Join the Shaka Club! Meetings are Wednesdays at lunch in room K-4. Follow @Shakaachs on Twitter for updates. Boom-shaka-laka-boom!
* Are you interested in joining a club that fundraises and volunteers in the community to provide educational opportunities for underprivileged students? Join Global Scholars Club. We meet Wednesdays at lunch in room L-9. See you there.
* GSA meets every Wednesday during lunch in room A-12. Every type of person is welcome! Come meet new people, create new friends!
* All new and returning girls tennis players– There will be a mandatory meeting at the beginning of lunch in the girls’ locker room on Wednesday 4/19. If you cannot make it, please see Coach Grafenstein in the girls’ locker room office. Thank you.
* For the Spring Sports Schedule, please visit http://www.ouhsd.k12.ca.us/blog/achs-spring-sports-schedule/
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE
Friday, April 7 End of 3rd Quarter
Friday, April 21 Grades Mailed Home
Friday, May 12 End of Progress Grading Period
Friday, May 19 Grades Mailed Home
Friday, June 16 End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 23 Grades Mailed Home
ACHS Community Calendar:
* To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS
|April 21||Prom Fashion Show||Quad, Lunch|
|April 24||Academic Awards Night||Gym, 6:00pm|
|April 26||ELAC Meeting||ACHS Library, 6:00pm|
|April 27||Collegial Collaboration Day||Collegial Day|
|May 1-12||AP Exams||VCOE|
|May 2||PTSA Meeting||ACHS Library, 6:30PM|
|May 4||Collegial Collaboration Day||Collegial Day|
|May 5||International Day||Quad, Lunch|
|May 11||Collegial Collaboration Day||Collegial Day|
|May 11||School Site Council Meeting||E-10, 2:00pm|
|The Vineyard, Simi
|May 13/14||After Prom Party||The Roxy Theater|
|May 15-26||CAASPP Testing||Classrooms|
|May 16 & 17||Blood Drive||All Day|
|May 19||Senior Activities||All Day|
|May 26||Spring Sports Rally||Quad, Lunch|
|May 29||Memorial Day Holiday||NO SCHOOL|
|May 30||Spring Sports Awards Night||Gym, 7:00pm|
|May 31||ELAC Meeting||ACHS Library, 6:00pm|
|June 1||Collegial Collaboration Day||Collegial Day|
|June 2-3||Grad Night|
|June 5||Senior Awards Night||Gym, 6:00pm|
|June 6||PTSA Meeting||ACHS Library, 6:30pm|
|June 14-16||Final Exams (Periods 5/6, 1/3, 2/4)||Minimum Days|
|June 16||Graduation||Stadium, 4:00pm|