Bulletin for the week of May 15, 2017
* There is a coding camp for students interested in coding and careers in computers. There will be robotics, video game design, 3D printing, web design and an introduction to Java (programming language for AP Comp Sci). It runs July 5-July 28 with a 9am and a 1pm class. Each class counts for 5 computer elective credits. The classes will be FUN! https://cec.gosignmeup.com
* Graduation Leis now available for pre-order – Order online or print order form. Various styles and prices. Leis will be available for pick up on the day of graduation in the stadium.
- Link for bulletin: http://adolfocamarilloptsa.org/about/committees/graduation-leis/
- Download Flyer: http://adolfocamarilloptsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Graduation-Leis.pdf
* PTSA Meeting: Tuesday, June 6th at 6:30pm Website…www.adolfocamarilloptsa.org
* ACHS PTSA Finals Treats: A great way to surprise an ACHS student when they are studying for finals. Send them a Finals Treat filled with snacks, supplies and a personal note from you! Only $5.00. All orders are due no later than May 24th. Final Treats Order Form:
* Join Interact Club: We are a fun community service club that meets every Tuesday in room L-1.
* Are you interested in getting easy volunteer hours to help build your resume? Join the Shaka Club! Meetings are Wednesdays at lunch in room K-4. Follow @Shakaachs on Twitter for updates. Boom-shaka-laka-boom!
* Are you interested in joining a club that fundraises and volunteers in the community to provide educational opportunities for underprivileged students? Join Global Scholars Club. We meet Wednesdays at lunch in room L-9. See you there.
* GSA meets every Wednesday during lunch in room A-12. Every type of person is welcome! Come meet new people, create new friends!
* There’s a Kiwin’s meeting every Wednesday in the gym at lunch.
* Spongebob Club meetings take place in room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch.
* For the Spring Sports Schedule, please visit http://www.ouhsd.k12.ca.us/blog/achs-spring-sports-schedule/
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE
Friday, May 12 End of Progress Grading Period
Friday, May 19 Grades Mailed Home
Friday, June 16 End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 23 Grades Mailed Home
ACHS COMMUNITY CALENDAR:
* To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS
|May 15-26||CAASPP Testing||Classrooms|
|May 16 & 17||Blood Drive||All Day|
|May 26||Spring Sports Rally||Quad, Lunch|
|May 29||Memorial Day Holiday||NO SCHOOL|
|May 30||Spring Sports Awards Night||Gym, 7:00pm|
|May 31||ELAC Meeting||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|June 1||Collegial Collaboration Day||Collegial Day|
|June 1||Senior Activities||All Day|
|June 2-3||Grad Night|
|June 5||Senior Awards Night||Gym, 6:00pm|
|June 6||PTSA Meeting||ACHS Library, 6:30pm|
|June 14-16||Final Exams (Periods 5/6, 1/3, 2/4)||Minimum Days|
|June 16||Graduation||Stadium, 4:00pm|