Bulletin for the week of May 29, 2017
* Tuesday, May 30th, pick up your summer work for next year’s AP chemistry at lunch in room J-2. If you are undecided, come ask the current students and make an educated decision.
* Product Innovation & Design Camp here at ACHS this Summer! It will take place from July 5-28 from 9am-12pm in the Wood Shop. Course catalog and registration information can be found at
* There is a coding camp for students interested in coding and careers in computers. There will be robotics, video game design, 3D printing, web design and an introduction to Java (programming language for AP Comp Sci). It runs July 5-July 28 with a 9am and a 1pm class. Each class counts for 5 computer elective credits. The classes will be FUN!
* Graduation Leis now available for pre-order – Order online or print order form. Various styles and prices. Leis will be available for pick up on the day of graduation in the stadium.
- Link for bulletin: http://adolfocamarilloptsa.org/about/committees/graduation-leis/
- Download Flyer: http://adolfocamarilloptsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Graduation-Leis.pdf
* PTSA Meeting: Tuesday, June 6th at 6:30pm Website…www.adolfocamarilloptsa.org
* Join Interact Club: We are a fun community service club that meets every Tuesday in room L-1.
* Are you interested in getting easy volunteer hours to help build your resume? Join the Shaka Club! Meetings are Wednesdays at lunch in room K-4. Follow @Shakaachs on Twitter for updates. Boom-shaka-laka-boom!
* Are you interested in joining a club that fundraises and volunteers in the community to provide educational opportunities for underprivileged students? Join Global Scholars Club. We meet Wednesdays at lunch in room L-9. See you there.
* GSA meets every Wednesday during lunch in room A-12. Every type of person is welcome! Come meet new people, create new friends!
* There’s a Kiwin’s meeting every Wednesday in the gym at lunch.
* Spongebob Club meetings take place in room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch.
* Interested in playing Girls’ Water Polo next year? Come to the information meeting on Wednesday, May 31st on the pool deck after school, at 3:15. Get information about summer practice and time commitments. All are welcome.
* Girls’ Soccer Meeting on Thursday, June 1st. Any new or returning players at ACHS who are interested in trying out for the Girls’ Soccer team need to attend a meeting at 12:30 in room G-4 on Thursday, June 1st to meet the coach and get the dates for try-outs this summer.
* Anyone interested in running cross-country should come to a lunch meeting in room T-15 on Tuesday, June 6th.
* Dignity Health will be providing physicals for all students interested in trying out/participating in a sport next school year on Friday, June 9th from 2-6 PM. Flyers are available in the office.
* For the Spring Sports Schedule, please visit
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE
Friday, June 16 End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 23 Grades Mailed Home
ACHS COMMUNITY CALENDAR:
* To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS
|May 29||Memorial Day Holiday||NO SCHOOL|
|May 30||Spring Sports Awards Night||Gym, 7:00pm|
|May 31||ELAC Meeting||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|June 1||Collegial Collaboration Day||Collegial Day|
|June 1||Senior Activities||All Day|
|June 2-3||Grad Night|
|June 5||Senior Awards Night||Gym, 6:00pm|
|June 6||PTSA Meeting||ACHS Library, 6:30pm|
|June 14-16||Final Exams (Periods 5/6, 1/3, 2/4)||Minimum Days|
|June 16||Graduation||Stadium, 4:00pm|