Bulletin for the week of June 05, 2017
* All students taking AP Physics next year please come to an informational meeting in room J-3 at lunch on Wednesday, June 7… Once again, AP Physics meeting in room J-3 Wednesday, June 7 at lunch.
* English 3AP Summer Reading: Those taking English 3AP next year, please come to room L-6 at lunch if you did NOT receive your Summer Reading Packet or your Fountainhead Novel from your English teacher.
* Construction camp for girls 15-19 years old presented by National Association of Women in Construction. June 19-23 (Monday thru Friday) 9:00-4:00. All forms must be turned in by June 12th. Flyers are available in the College & Career Center.
* There is a coding camp for students interested in coding and careers in computers. There will be robotics, video game design, 3D printing, web design and an introduction to Java (programming language for AP Comp Sci). It runs July 5-July 28 with a 9am and a 1pm class. Each class counts for 5 computer elective credits. The classes will be FUN!
* Product Innovation & Design Camp here at ACHS this Summer! It will take place from July 5-28 from 9am-12pm in the Wood Shop. Course catalog and registration information can be found at
* All athletes need to clear their locker and remove their lock from the Girls Locker room by June 9th. Anything left over will be donated to charity or thrown away.
* PTSA Meeting: Tuesday, June 6th at 6:30pm Website…www.adolfocamarilloptsa.org
* Are you interested in joining a club that fundraises and volunteers in the community to provide educational opportunities for underprivileged students? Join Global Scholars Club. We meet Wednesdays at lunch in room L-9. See you there.
* GSA meets every Wednesday during lunch in room A-12. Every type of person is welcome! Come meet new people, create new friends!
* There’s a Kiwin’s meeting every Wednesday in the gym at lunch.
* Spongebob Club meetings take place in room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch
* Join Interact Club: We are a fun community service club that meets every Tuesday in room L-1.
* Are you interested in getting easy volunteer hours to help build your resume? Join the Shaka Club! Meetings are Wednesdays at lunch in room K-4. Follow @Shakaachs on Twitter for updates. Boom-shaka-laka-boom!
* Anyone interested in running cross-country should come to a lunch meeting in room T-15 on Tuesday, June 6th.
* Dignity Health will be providing physicals for all students interested in trying out/participating in a sport next school year on Friday, June 9th from 2-6 PM. Flyers are available in the office.
* For the Sports Schedule, please visit http://www.ouhsd.k12.ca.us/blog/achs-spring-sports-schedule/
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE
Friday, June 16 End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 23 Grades Mailed Home
ACHS COMMUNITY CALENDAR:
* To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS
|June 5||Senior Awards Night||Gym, 6:00pm|
|June 6||PTSA Meeting||ACHS Library, 6:30pm|
|June 14-16||Final Exams (Periods 5/6, 1/3, 2/4)||Minimum Days|
|June 16||Graduation||Stadium, 4:00pm|