Bulletin for the week of June 12, 2017
* If you are taking A.P. Biology next year, please stop by room L-12 (Mrs. Klemann’s class) to pick up the summer homework. You will need to join the class Remind and Wikispace before school is out. Please let Mrs. Klemann know if you have any questions.
* English 3AP Summer Reading: Those taking English 3AP next year, please come to room L-6 at lunch if you did NOT receive your Summer Reading Packet or your Fountainhead Novel from your English teacher.
* If you are going to be taking Spanish 4AP next year, please come to room B-1 on Monday, June 12th, to receive your summer homework from Sra. Soberanis. We will have a very short meeting to discuss the homework. Don’t panic! It’s not that much!!
* There is a coding camp for students interested in coding and careers in computers. There will be robotics, video game design, 3D printing, web design and an introduction to Java (programming language for AP Comp Sci). It runs July 5-July 28 with a 9am and a 1pm class. Each class counts for 5 computer elective credits. The classes will be FUN! To sign up, please go to https://cec.gosignmeup.com
* Product Innovation & Design Camp here at ACHS this Summer! It will take place from July 5-28 from 9am-12pm in the Wood Shop. Course catalog and registration information can be found at
* Interested in a field in Physical Therapy? CEC in Moorpark will be offering a Physical Therapist Camp in the month of July and students can earn credits for participating in the camp. Interested students can register at vcoe.org/cec or see Ms. Stuteville for details.
* Girls’ Basketball: Any girl wanting to try-out for basketball for next year, try-outs will be Saturday, June 17th in the gym starting at 10:00 am. A physical is required. If you have any questions, please see Coach Prewitt or Coach Weight.
* For the Sports Schedule, please visit http://www.ouhsd.k12.ca.us/blog/achs-spring-sports-schedule/
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE
Friday, June 16 End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 23 Grades Mailed Home
ACHS COMMUNITY CALENDAR:
* To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS
|June 14-16||Final Exams (Periods 5/6, 1/3, 2/4)||Minimum Days|
|June 16||Graduation||Stadium, 4:00pm|