* Be prepared for AP Chem next year. The lunchtime meeting with be on Tuesday, May 29th @ lunch in room J-2. Be there to be groovy.
* The Spring Sports Awards Night will take place in the gym at 7 PM on Tuesday, May 29th. All spring sports athletes and families are invited to attend the awards to celebrate and honor the accomplishments of the Spring Sports Teams: baseball, softball, boys’ and girls’ swim, boys’ and girls’ track and field, boys’ volleyball, boys’ golf, boys’ tennis, and competitive sports cheer. In addition, NLI athletes, Athletes of the Year, and Scholar Athletes of the Year will be recognized.
* Attention All Athletes: Please remove your lock and all your belongings from your P.E. locker by Friday, June 8th. Locks left in the “athletes only” section will be cut off and the items will be donated.
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* Scholarships due soon: Please make sure to view your student email for more scholarship information.
- Soroptimist International of Camarillo- Amy Durst McAvoy Memorial Scholarship
- Visionary Scholarship Program (American College Foundation)
- Museum of Ventura County Visual Arts Scholarship
- Rick & Marcie Sexauer Foundation Dream Scholarship
- Ojai Studio Artists Scholarship
- Ventura Adult & Continuing Education (VACE) Scholarship
- The Ellen Brokaw House Farm Workers Scholarship
- Mitchell & Crunk Adoption Scholarship Criteria
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship Program
* Engineering Club meets every Monday in room T-12 at lunch.
* Do you believe in gender equality? Would you like to support girls in developing nations? Join Girl UP-our meetings are Tuesdays in room J-2 at lunch. We fundraise, advocate, and empower on behalf of girls around the world through the United Nations Foundation.
* The ACHS GSA Club is BACK! We will be meeting every Wednesday during lunch in room A-1.
* Join Interact Club, we meet every Tuesday in room L-1.
* If you love Spongebob and enjoy the first 3 seasons of the show, then Spongebob Club is just the club for you. Bring your lunch and be ready to laugh at the antics of our friends from Bikini Bottom. We hold club meetings every Wednesday at lunch in room i-2. When in doubt, pinky out!
* KIWIN’S has a meeting Wednesday at lunch in room H-4. Hope to see you there.
* Are you interested in pursuing a career in the medical field? Join ACHS Medical Academy! We have monthly speakers, workshops, and labs regarding careers in surgery, medicine, physical therapy, healthcare management, nursing, and more! We have monthly meetings in room L-12 at lunch. Please join on the remind app @ACHSMEDIC for updates.
* Spring workouts for all returning water polo players will start on Tuesday, May 22nd from 3:00-4:15. Workouts will be Tuesday through Thursday after school until June 7th. Meet at the pool.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules.
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 15–End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 22-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS COMMUNITY CALENDAR:
To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
CALENDAR Events- (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|May 21||Academic Awards Night||Gym 6:00 pm|
|May 21-31||CAASPP Testing||TBA|
|May 28||HOLIDAY – Memorial Day||NO SCHOOL|
|May 29||Spring Sports Awards Night||Gym- 7:00PM|
|May 30||ELAC Meeting||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|June 4||Senior Awards Night||Gym 6:00pm|
|June 5||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|June 7,8,11||SENIOR FINALS||Regular Days|
|June 11||Scorpion Athletic Booster Club Meeting||Room L-12, 7:00pm|
|June 13||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 5, 6)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 14||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 1, 3)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 15||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 2, 4)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 15||GRADUATION||James Ackerman Stadium|