- Friday, June 15th at 6:15 pm
- Gates open at 4:00 pm. No one will be permitted on campus before that.
- You cannot reserve a spot before that. Anything you leave will be confiscated by campus security.
- Once the gates open, you must stay with your belongings until the start of the ceremony.
- Seniors are not permitted to decorate graduation caps.
- Seniors are not permitted to wear leis during the ceremony.
- Seniors are not permitted to have their cell phones during the ceremony. Please leave them with family, as they will be collected upon check-in.
- All Seniors report to the gym at 4:00 pm to gather for the ceremony.
- Be proud of your accomplishments!
No noisemakers of any kind allowed – parents and students
- Graduation is a dignified ceremony and each parent wants to hear their child’s name.
- Jumbotron shout outs are available for $25.00 for one PowerPoint slide. Send slides to email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Pay at the bookkeeper or online at shopcamhigh.com
- Deadline, June 11th.
- Must be in PowerPoint slide format, or it will not be considered. You can put as many pictures/words that you can fit on one slide.
- The Junior Class will be selling programs for $5.00. All proceeds benefit the Junior Class
- The snack bar will be open from 4:00 – 6:00 pm for food purchases.
- All beverage sales will benefit the Freshmen and Sophomore Class.