* There has been an increased interest in summer school. We will be forming a waiting list. If there is enough interest, we will try to open additional sections of the on-line classes or the regular Health, Geography, and Math 9 courses. Summer school is Monday-Friday, beginning on July 2 for the month of July. Please email email@example.com by June 6th, to place your student on the waiting list. If sections are opened, a registration packet will be given to your student.
* All students taking AP Physics next year need to attend an informational meeting in room J-3 on Wednesday June 6th during lunch.
* If you would like something to do over the summer and need 5 elective credits, Fun with Photoshop is the class for you! Class begins July 2 – July 27 from 8am – 11:30am in room C-9. You will learn how to manipulate photos, add exciting effects, and you get to go on a field trip! See Mrs. Santana in room C-9 for a registration packet today.
* CSF! Don’t forget that you need at least 15 hours of community service and at least 2 fundraiser credits to be considered active! If you need hours or fundraiser credits, donate 2 small bags or 1 large bag of candy to L-11 for one fundraiser credit or one hour. Please indicate which bags are yours by attaching an index card or sticky note with your name, ID number, class, spring semester of 2018. Please donate candy only from the list posted in Ms. Colborn’s room in L-11.
* CSF is selling CUSTOM candy leis through June 8th at the ASB Bookkeeper for $5 per lei! For it to be custom, you must fill out a google form that can be found on CSF’s remind @camcsf. You or your parents can pick up your leis at the CSF booth on top of the stadium on the day of graduation. You can also buy it at the booth on the day of graduation! Sign up for our remind @camcsf for more info, thank you.
* Attention All Athletes: Please remove your lock and all your belongings from your P.E. locker by Friday, June 8th. Locks left in the “athletes only” section will be cut off and the items will be donated.
* Engineering Club meets every Monday in room T-12 at lunch.
* Do you believe in gender equality? Would you like to support girls in developing nations? Join Girl UP-our meetings are Tuesdays in room J-2 at lunch. We fundraise, advocate, and empower on behalf of girls around the world through the United Nations Foundation.
* The ACHS GSA Club is BACK! We will be meeting every Wednesday during lunch in room A1.
* Join Interact Club, we meet every Tuesday in room L-1.
* If you love Spongebob and enjoy the first 3 seasons of the show, then Spongebob Club is just the club for you. Bring your lunch and be ready to laugh at the antics of our friends from Bikini Bottom. We hold club meetings every Wednesday at lunch in room i-2. When in doubt, pinky out.
* KIWIN’S has a meeting Wednesday at lunch in room H-4. Hope to see you there.
* Are you interested in pursuing a career in the medical field? Join ACHS Medical Academy! We have monthly speakers, workshops, and labs regarding careers in surgery, medicine, physical therapy, healthcare management, nursing, and more! We have monthly meetings in room L-12 at lunch. Please join on the remind app @ACHSMEDIC for updates.
* Girls tennis try-outs will be held June 18-20 from 9-10:30am. Please have your physical uploaded to athleticclearance.com and cleared before try-outs.
* Spring workouts for all returning water polo players. Workouts will be Tuesday through Thursday from 3:00-4:15 until June 7th. Meet at the pool.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules.
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 15–End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 22-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS COMMUNITY CALENDAR:
To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
CALENDAR Events- (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|June 4||Senior Awards Night||Gym 6:00pm|
|June 5||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|June 7,8,11||SENIOR FINALS||Regular Days|
|June 11||Scorpion Athletic Booster Club Meeting||Room L-12, 7:00pm|
|June 13||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 5, 6)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 14||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 1, 3)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 15||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 2, 4)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 15||GRADUATION||James Ackerman Stadium|