Our counselors work to promote the academic, career, personal, and social development of the students. We help students evaluate their abilities, interests, talents, and personality characteristics in order to develop realistic academic and career goals. We advise students regarding college majors, admission requirements, entrance exams, financial aid, trade or technical schools, and apprenticeship programs. We also help students develop job search skills, such as resume writing, interviewing techniques, career development and job-hunting techniques.
- Interface Crisis Hotline – 211
- Kids 2 Kids – (805) 573-0752 or (805) 640-1632
- Food Pantry at Saint Paul’s – (805) 643-5033
- Catholic Charities – (805) 486-2900
- Rescue Mission – (805) 487-1234
- College Board
- UC Pathways
- CSU Mentor
- Financial Aid for College
- OUHSD Curriculum Framework
- OUHSD Graduation Requirements
- OUHSD Listing of Helpful Online Resources
- Scholarship Help
- Please read the SAT Test-Taking Procedures before test day.
Visit www.testpreview.com to take practice tests like the ACT, ASVAB, CAHSEE, GED, and SAT, among many others.