Make sure to subscribe to our channel!
Product Innovation & Design & Architecture Pathways (Industrial Technology)
Students learn to use tools, computers and machines to enable them to experience the process of translating an idea into a finished product. Think, Design, Build & Create prototypes of Toys & Products in the Shop, Design and build a house in Architecture, learn State of the Art computer software including 3D printing.
Product Innovation & Design & Architecture is a Cross Curriculum Collaboration Education between Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math (STEAM). Class projects include “Real World” Design projects from industry, guest speakers, Industry field trips, possible internships, work experience, employment, and generates Critical Thinking (Out of the Box) skills.
Product Innovation & Design & Architecture prepares students for variety of highly rewarding careers in a High Tech world. We offer 2 Pathways by taking 2 – 3 Classes in sequence from either Product Innovation & Design or Architecture – All classes articulate for College Credit at any US College or University, and Students receive an “Honors Cord” upon Graduation.
Courses offered (A-G Approved):
- Product Innovation & Design Pathway: Product Innovation & Design 1, 2 & Advanced (G).
- Architectural Design Pathway: Architectural Drafting & Design (G) & Advanced Architectural Design (F).
- Product Innovation and Design 1
- Product Innovation and Design 2
- Advanced Product Innovation and Design
- Architectural Design and Drafting
- Advanced Architectural Design