Summer School 2023
Summer School Opportunities at Adolfo Camarillo High School
Dates: July 3rd - July 28th
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. with a 30 minute nutrition at 10:30 a.m.
In-person Instruction for Get Ahead Credit of One Course
Credit Advancement classes will meet daily for 4 hours.
Students may take only one get ahead course. This could be for get ahead credit or for any class that was failed or to earn a higher grade than was previously earned. This will be in-person, every day from 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Credit Recovery (in-person) - Up to 2 Courses, 2 Hours Each Course
Credit Recovery classes will meet daily for 2 hours.
Students may take up to two courses. This could only be taken for any class that was failed or to earn a higher grade than was previously earned. There will be daily in-person check-ins and the schedule will be determined based on availability.
**Courses offered are based on need and a reflection of sign-ups. Classes with low signups may be removed.
NO ONLINE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE, just 2 hour or 4 hour options.
E-mail your Counselor for additional questions.
out-of-district SUMMER SCHOOL ENROLLMENT
Student Scenarios of who would use this Google Form:
- Homeschoolers applying for a Work Permit
- Out-of-district students that want to attend OUHSD Summer School (L4L)
- In-District students that have never enrolled and will only be attending for Summer School
Follow the Steps Below:
- Students will fill out the Google form provided
- District Office will enroll the students.
- District Office will advise all sites when a student has been enrolled.
- District Office will reach out to parents for the required documents to be emailed to your OLE email.
- Records will acquire all documents needed.