Fourth Quarter Begins Monday April 12
In the fourth quarter students will have a voluntary return to in person learning. Students will be placed into a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday grouping. In ParentVue or StudentVue you can look at your quarter 4 classes and you will see your date under Period 11. We will not be offering day swaps as all classes are balanced to maintain even class sizes.
Fridays will remain distance learning for all of our students and will continue as a “tutorial” day.
Scenario One – Student is present on campus, teacher is present on campus:
Students will attend the class in person with the teacher.
Scenario Two – Student is present on campus, teacher is teaching remotely:
Students will go to the outdoor basketball court area where we will have tents set up. Students will be assigned a specific tent to go to and will login to their class accordingly.
Scenario Three – Student remains virtual:
Teachers will have classes delivered through Google Meets and/or have alternative asynchronous lessons for students to participate in. There will be no penalty for choosing the virtual option. You do not need to notify us one way or the other. If you choose to return in person, then please show up. If you choose to remain distance, please login to classes as you have in the past.
Throughout the day:
- You will arrive at one of the two entrances, will be thermal scanned, and checked in with you ID#
- If your teacher is listed in the ‘Teachers Returning in Person’ section, you will proceed to that teacher’s classroom
- If your teacher is not listed or you have a dismissal period, you will proceed to the outdoor basketball courts (Cam Cabanas)
- In the cabana you will be checked into your desk after scanning a QR code
Things to remember:
- Make sure you bring your chromebook/laptop and have it charged
- Bring water (drinking fountains are turned off)
- If you are going to be in the Cabanas, remember to bring a sweatshirt or jacket
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided to you as you enter the campus (free of charge for everyone)