* The final art show of the year will feature work by AP Studio Artists: Andrew Cchang, Emma Griffis, Jonah Packham, Jessica Gomez, and Isabella Gutierrez. The gallery is located next to C-1 and is open from period 1 through lunch. Stop by to see what ACHS creatives are making!
* If you will be taking English 3AP next year, please come to room L-6 to collect your summer (suggested) reading.
* Calling next year’s Spanish 4 and Spanish 4AP students! Please come to Sra. Soberanis’ room during lunch on Monday, June 11, to receive a summer packet. The packet is very small and the work load is minimal. The idea is to keep you immersed in a little bit of Spanish over the summer! See you on Monday at lunch. (Please note this announcement is not for Mr. Campos’ native speaker AP class.)
* Seniors, please make sure to empty out your locker and remove the LOCK. Senior Graduation Check Out Form “Section 3” will not get signed unless you have your lock with you.
* Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors remember to clean your lockers out and put the LOCK back on. Your locker needs to be locked over the summer break. You are not allowed to change your locker location.
* There will be a Naturally Green meeting June 11th. We are an environmentally friendly community service club that places an emphasis on student led projects. Come join us in room T-8 for food and to learn about our current projects.
* Join Interact Club, we meet every Tuesday in room L-1.
* Engineering Club meets every Monday in room T-12 at lunch.
* Anyone interested in running Girls’ Cross-Country should stop by the office and pick up a training schedule from Coach Perez. First practice is Monday, June 18th at 5 PM.
* Girls Basketball: Try-outs for all girls interested in trying out for next year’s team will be held on June 16 @ 10:00 am in the gym.
* Girls tennis try-outs will be held June 18-20 from 9-10:30am. Please have your physical uploaded to athleticclearance.com and cleared before try-outs.
* Students participating in sports: If you turned in a physical, and have not registered at Athleticclearance.com for the upcoming 2018-19 school year, please do so immediately. As you are not cleared! Both, a sports physical, and completing the registration is required before any tryout or practice.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules.
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 15–End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 22-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS COMMUNITY CALENDAR:
To view the ACHS Calendar please visit http://www.camarillohigh.us/calendar/
CALENDAR Events- (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|June 8, 11, 12||SENIOR FINALS||Regular Days|
|June 11||Scorpion Athletic Booster Club Meeting||Room L-12, 7:00pm|
|June 13||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 5, 6)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 14||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 1, 3)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 15||FINAL EXAMS (Finals Periods 2, 4)||Exam Day Schedule|
|June 15||GRADUATION||James Ackerman Stadium|