* Seniors: Jostens will be collecting your grad orders on Tuesday, November 6th through your English classes or order online at Jostens.com.
* Support the Class of 2019 at Panda Express off Las Posas and Arneill on Tuesday, November 6th. Please mention the Class of 2019 or present the physical or digital flyer at the register so 20% of sales will be donated back to the senior class. The senior class thanks you.
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* Colleges visiting: Please make sure to sign up in the College & Career Center if you are interested in learning about what they have to offer. These visits are open to all, not only seniors.
- Oxnard College Application Workshop-Monday, Nov. 5th @ 3rd & 4th periods.
- University of Connecticut-Wednesday, Nov. 6th @ 2nd period.
- Ventura College Application Workshop, Nov. 7th @ 2nd & 3rd periods.
* See what is going on in the College & Career Center, follow the twitter page @cccscorps; ACHS College & Career Center.
* Students you will no longer receive College & Career Center information via Naviance emails. Your only way to get information on what colleges/universities are visiting our campus and scholarship information will be by joining the College & Career Center Google Classroom. Join the classroom with code 8nelz8.
* Gay Straight Alliance Meeting: Wednesdays at lunch in room A-1.
* Do you enjoy watching the crazy antics of Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom? Then come to room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch and see what all the buzz is about.
* Rugby Club Meeting:
- When: Friday, Nov 9th
- Where: Room M-1
- Time: 12:30 pm
Boys and girls come ask about rugby and clinics on Saturday. Everyone is welcome.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE: First Semester
Friday, Dec. 7-End of Progress 2 Grading Period
Friday, Dec 14- Grades Mailed Home
Friday, Jan 25–End of 1st Semester
Friday, Feb 1-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS: (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|November 6||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|November 8||ELAC / SSC Parent Training||District Office, 6:00pm|
|November 12||Veteran’s Day Holiday||No School|
|November 19-23||Thanksgiving Break||No School|
|November 29||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|November 30||College Application Day||UC/CSU Deadline|
|December 4||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|December 6||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|December 10||Fall Sports Awards Night||Gym, 7:00pm|
|December 11-12||Blood Drive||Cafeteria|
|December 13||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|December 19||ELAC Meeting||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|Dec. 24 – Jan. 4||Winter Break||No School|
|January 7||School Resumes|
|January 8||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|January 10||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|January 11||Club Rush II||Quad, Lunchtime|
|January 17||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|January 17||School Site Council Meeting||Library, 2:00pm|
|January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday||No School|
|January 23-25||Semester 1 Finals||MINIMUM DAYS|
|January 28||Teacher Prep Day||No School|