* ACHS Drama Department presents, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown”: The dates of the play are…
- Thursday, December 6-7pm
- Friday, December 7- 7pm
- Saturday, December 8-2pm
- Thursday, December 13-7pm
- Friday, December 14-7pm
- Saturday, December 15-2pm
* Get Ready Students! 2018 Mock Interview-Tuesday, November 27th from 8:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Please see attachment for details. Bulletin-Mock Interview
* Oxnard Union High School District’s 3rd Annual Stem Day for Girls-December 8th from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. See attached brochure for details. Bulletin-Stem Day For Girls
* Explore Exciting Career Pathways Offered at Oxnard Union High Schools-2019 Career Education Showcase-Jan. 31, 2019 from 5:30 -8:00 p.m.-Please view attachment. Bulletin-Career Education Showcase
* Career Expo-Save The Date…March 22, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. View attachment, please.
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* See what is going on in the College & Career Center, follow the twitter page @cccscorps; ACHS College & Career Center.
* Students you will no longer receive College & Career Center information via Naviance emails. Your only way to get information on what colleges/universities are visiting our campus and scholarship information will be by joining the College & Career Center Google Classroom. Join the classroom with code 8nelz8.
* Art Club meets every Tuesday at lunch in room C-9. Feel free to show your creativity!
* Gay Straight Alliance Meeting: Wednesdays at lunch in room A-1.
* Do you enjoy watching the crazy antics of Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom? Then come to room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch and see what all the buzz is about.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE: First Semester
Friday, Dec. 7-End of Progress 2 Grading Period
Friday, Dec 14- Grades Mailed Home
Friday, Jan 25–End of 1st Semester
Friday, Feb 1-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS: (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|November 29||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|November 30||College Application Day||UC/CSU Deadline|
|December 4||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|December 6||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|December 10||Fall Sports Awards Night||Gym, 7:00pm|
|December 11-12||Blood Drive||Cafeteria|
|December 13||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|December 19||ELAC Meeting||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|Dec. 24 – Jan. 4||Winter Break||No School|
|January 7||School Resumes|
|January 8||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|January 10||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|January 11||Club Rush II||Quad, Lunchtime|
|January 17||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|January 17||School Site Council Meeting||Library, 2:00pm|
|January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday||No School|
|January 23-25||Semester 1 Finals||MINIMUM DAYS|
|January 28||Teacher Prep Day||No School|