* Explore Exciting Career Pathways Offered at Oxnard Union High Schools-2019 Career Education Showcase-Jan. 31, 2019 from 5:30 -8:00 p.m.-Please view attachment. Bulletin-Career Education Showcase
* Career Expo-Save The Date…March 22, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Event location is Oxnard Performing Arts Center at 800 Hobson Way, Oxnard. Sign up to attend. Open to all 11th and 12th grade OUHSD students. View attachment, please. Bulletin-Career Expo
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* See what is going on in the College & Career Center, follow the twitter page @cccscorps; ACHS College & Career Center.
* Students you will no longer receive College & Career Center information via Naviance emails. Your only way to get information on what colleges/universities are visiting our campus and scholarship information will be by joining the College & Career Center Google Classroom. Join the classroom with code 8nelz8.
* Gay Straight Alliance Meeting: Wednesdays at lunch in room A-1.
* Do you enjoy watching the crazy antics of Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom? Then come to room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch and see what all the buzz is about
* Art Club meets every Tuesday at lunch in room C-9. We will be working on mask making with paper-mache! Come join the fun!
*Anyone who is currently in a winter sport or competed last spring on the track team and wishes to be on the 2019 Track and Field Team must submit an intent to compete form to Mrs. Perez no later than 1/11/19. If you made the team in the recent try-outs, you must turn in the intent to compete form by 1/11/19 to be put on the track and field team. There will be no additions after 1/11/19. Please see Mrs. Perez in the office if you have questions.
* Channel Islands Rowing Club provides the opportunity for high school and middle school students in Ventura County to experience and compete in the ultimate team sport. They provide a comprehensive training program to boost student- athletes’ personal development. They foster a sense of team spirit while helping athletes develop both physical and mental strength. For more information, contact email@example.com.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE: First Semester
Friday, Jan 25–End of 1st Semester
Friday, Feb 1-Grades Mailed Home
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE: Second Semester
Friday, March 1-End of Progress 3 Grading Period
Friday, March 8- Grades Mailed Home
Wednesday, April 4–End of 3rd Quarter
Friday, April 12 -Grades Mailed Home
Friday, May 10-End of Progress 4 Grading Period
Friday, May 17- Grades Mailed Home
Friday, June 14–End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 21-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS: (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|January 7||School Resumes|
|January 8||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|January 10||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|January 11||Club Rush II||Quad, Lunchtime|
|January 17||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|January 17||School Site Council Meeting||Library, 2:00pm|
|January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday||No School|
|January 23-25||Semester 1 Finals||MINIMUM DAYS|
|January 28||Teacher Prep Day||No School|
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS-Second Semester: (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|January 29||First day of Second Semester||Regular Schedule|
|January 30||ELAC Meeting||Library, 6:00pm|
|February 1||8th Grade Visit / Tour||10:00am – 12:20pm|
|February 5||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|February 7||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|February 8||Renaissance Rally||Gym, Period 5|
|February 11||Lincoln’s Birthday Holiday||No School|
|February 14||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|February 18||President’s Day Holiday||No School|
|February 19||Information Night for Las Colinas 8th Grade Parents||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|February 21||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|February 21||Information Night for All Other 8th Grade Parents||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|February 25||8th Grade Packet Turn-In / Registration Night||Back of Office/A Wing, 5:00pm|
|February 27||ELAC Meeting||Library, 6:00pm|
|February 28||Minimum Day – Professional Development Afternoon||MINIMUM DAY|