* Sign up today with your Counselor for the STEAM/ ROP Class-meets Mondays & Wednesdays, 3:30- 6 in the Wood Shop. See Mr. Wachtel in the Wood Shop for details.
* GIRLS BASKETBALL: Wednesday night the lady Scorpions will host Simi Valley. JV game starts at 5:30 with the Varsity set to tip-off at 7:00. Thank you.
* Explore Exciting Career Pathways Offered at Oxnard Union High Schools-2019 Career Education Showcase-Jan. 31, 2019 from 5:30 -8:00 p.m.-Please view attachment. Bulletin-Career Education Showcase
* Career Expo-Save The Date…March 22, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Event location is Oxnard Performing Arts Center at 800 Hobson Way, Oxnard. Sign up to attend. Open to all 11th and 12th grade OUHSD students. View attachment, please. Bulletin-Career Expo
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* See what is going on in the College & Career Center, follow the twitter page @cccscorps; ACHS College & Career Center.
* Students you will no longer receive College & Career Center information via Naviance emails. Your only way to get information on what colleges/universities are visiting our campus and scholarship information will be by joining the College & Career Center Google Classroom. Join the classroom with code 8nelz8.
* Gay Straight Alliance Meeting: Wednesdays at lunch in room A-1.
* Do you enjoy watching the crazy antics of Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom? Then come to room i-2 on Wednesdays at lunch and see what all the buzz is about.
* There will be a meeting on Wednesday, January 16th in room T-5 with Coach Dowden at the beginning of lunch for all new and returning boy golfers. Team procedures and try-out information will be discussed. Please remember to be on time.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules.
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE: First Semester
Friday, Jan 25–End of 1st Semester
Friday, Feb 1-Grades Mailed Home
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE: Second Semester
Friday, March 1-End of Progress 3 Grading Period
Friday, March 8- Grades Mailed Home
Wednesday, April 4–End of 3rd Quarter
Friday, April 12 -Grades Mailed Home
Friday, May 10-End of Progress 4 Grading Period
Friday, May 17- Grades Mailed Home
Friday, June 14–End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 21-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS-First Semester: (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|January 17||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|January 17||School Site Council Meeting||Library, 2:00pm|
|January 21||Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday||No School|
|January 23-25||Semester 1 Finals||MINIMUM DAYS|
|January 28||Teacher Prep Day||No School|
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS-Second Semester: (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|January 29||First day of Second Semester||Regular Schedule|
|January 30||ELAC Meeting||Library, 6:00pm|
|February 1||8th Grade Visit / Tour||10:00am – 12:20pm|
|February 5||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|February 7||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|February 8||Renaissance Rally||Gym, Period 5|
|February 11||Lincoln’s Birthday Holiday||No School|
|February 14||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|February 18||President’s Day Holiday||No School|
|February 19||Information Night for Las Colinas 8th Grade Parents||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|February 21||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|February 21||Information Night for All Other 8th Grade Parents||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|February 25||8th Grade Packet Turn-In / Registration Night||Back of Office/A Wing, 5:00pm|
|February 27||ELAC Meeting||Library, 6:00pm|
|February 28||Minimum Day – Professional Development Afternoon||MINIMUM DAY|