* Any current freshmen interested in taking English 2H next year needs to see Mrs. Carey in room L-4 to pick up the summer assignment. The assignment can also be found at this link:
* All students interested in taking AP Physics next year need to attend an informational meeting on Monday, June 3 at lunch in room J-3.
* Seniors: If you still haven’t turned in your senior contract, please see Mrs. Westbrook in the office. It must be turned In before you will be allowed to participate in senior activities, including graduation. There are two grad night tickets available to purchase.
* College & University Information Night — May 30 — 5:30 pm — ACHS Library. This night is primarily for junior students and their parents, but all are welcome. Representatives from the CSU, UC, and private school systems will be speaking.
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* Volunteers needed: Casa Pacifica Angels Festival at Cal. State University Channel Islands on Sunday, June 2nd. Student volunteer’s duties include…
- Assist with restaurant check-in
- Help restaurants serve and maintain samples
- Silent auction set-up and breakdown
- Trash maintenance
- Help keep vendors stocked with supplies
For additional information and to sign up go to
Applications are due by May 29th at 3:30 pm.
* Scholarships have been uploaded to the ACHS College & Career Center Google Classroom. Please check them out and if you are not part of our class, sign up and join the classroom. Information to join is found below.
* If you are interested in summer jobs and volunteer programs, log into the ACHS College & Career Center Google Classroom to see what’s available.
* See what is going on in the College & Career Center, follow the twitter page @cccscorps; ACHS College & Career Center.
* Students you will no longer receive College & Career Center information via Naviance emails. Your only way to get information on what colleges/universities are visiting our campus and scholarship information will be by joining the College & Career Center Google Classroom. Join the classroom with code 8nelz8.
* Do you enjoy watching the crazy antics of Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom? Then come to room T-3 on Wednesdays at lunch and see what all the buzz is about.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules.
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 14–End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 21-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS- (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|May 27||Memorial Day Holiday||No School|
|May 29||ELAC Meeting||Cafeteria, 6:00pm|
|May 30||Collegial Day||Collegial Schedule|
|June 3||Senior Awards||Gym, 6:00pm|
|June 4||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|June 7, 10, 11||Senior Finals||Regular Schedule|
|June 12 – 14||Semester 2 Finals||MINIMUM DAYS|
|June 14||Graduation||Stadium, 6:30pm|