* All students interested in taking AP Physics next year need to attend an informational meeting on Monday, June 3 at lunch in room J-3.
* If you are taking Spanish 4/4AP next year or are thinking about it, please come to a lunchtime meeting to discuss the class and the summer homework on Tuesday, June 4th, in room B-1. See you all there! Gracias.
* Any current freshmen interested in taking English 2H next year needs to see Mrs. Carey in room L-4 to pick up the summer assignment. The assignment can also be found at this link:
* Seniors: If you still haven’t turned in your senior contract, please see Mrs. Westbrook in the office. It must be turned In before you will be allowed to participate in senior activities, including graduation.
* Class of 2020-soon to be seniors: Jostens class ring senior jewelry this Thursday and Friday, June 6th and 7th at lunch on the outside stage.
* Athletes/those using the locker section set aside for athletics in the Girls’ Locker room. Please remove your lock and clear out your locker in the Girls’ Locker room by Friday, June 7th. Any lock left on a locker in the section designated for athletes will be cut off and the contents will be donated to charity. Thank you for your cooperation, Girls’ PE.
* Through the summer of 2019, transit operators in Ventura County join together to implement the College Ride Pilot Program that allows students enrolled at California Lutheran University, California State University Channel Islands, Moorpark College, Oxnard College and Ventura College to ride any bus anywhere in Ventura County for free. To board, students need only show their student ID to the driver. Students can take the bus anywhere, anytime, not just to or from school. By taking transit, students are able to save money on gas and parking passes, relieve stress associated with traffic or crowded parking lots and improve the environment by reducing auto emissions. The College Ride Pilot Program is awaiting confirmation that the program will continue into the 2019-2020 school year.
COLLEGE & CAREER CENTER:
* If you are interested in summer jobs and volunteer programs, log into the ACHS College & Career Center Google Classroom to see what’s available.
* See what is going on in the College & Career Center, follow the twitter page @cccscorps; ACHS College & Career Center.
* Do you enjoy watching the crazy antics of Spongebob and his friends from Bikini Bottom? Then come to room T-3 on Wednesdays at lunch and see what all the buzz is about.
* Check out goscorps.com for all scores and schedules.
OXNARD UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT: GRADE REPORT SCHEDULE:
Friday, June 14–End of 2nd Semester
Friday, June 21-Grades Mailed Home
ACHS CALENDAR EVENTS- (Note: Dates & Times subject to change)
|June 3||Senior Awards||Gym, 6:00pm|
|June 4||PTSA Meeting||Library, 6:30pm|
|June 7, 10, 11||Senior Finals||Regular Schedule|
|June 12 – 14||Semester 2 Finals||MINIMUM DAYS|
|June 14||Graduation||Stadium, 6:30pm|