Scorpion junior students and parents,
Happy New Year!
Due to the fact that Quarter 3 is again being conducted in Distance Learning, it’s necessary to arrange picture days on campus. Yes, there will be a yearbook this year. Also, due to the likelihood that there will be NO on campus activities, ID CARDS WILL NOT BE MADE AT THIS TIME. All students received a temporary card using their last year’s picture. Please keep that until such time that it needs to be replaced. If you never picked your temporary card up from the bookkeeper’s window, you can do so safely (protocols must be observed) M-T 8:00 am-1:00 pm. Again, no ID cards will be made.
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY. THANK YOU!
Here is the schedule:
TUESDAY, 1/19 (IT IS A TEACHER PREP DAY-NO CLASSES)
THESE TIMES ARE THE ONLY TIMES OFFERED. DUE TO SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND THE LIMITATION OF NUMBERS ALLOWED ON CAMPUS, THERE ARE NO ALTERNATIVE TIMES.
ASB ROOM-N-5-across from cafeteria and pool
PARKING/DROP OFF: UPPER PARKING LOT
STUDENT ENTRANCE: AT GATE BESIDE POOL
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SAFETY PROTOCOLS THAT MUST BE OBSERVED:
1. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES UNTIL YOUR PICTURE IS TAKEN. If you don’t bring one to wear, one will be provided for you.
2. You will have to scan a QR code and fill out a brief document ensuring that you have no COVID symptoms, or no one in your household has COVID symptoms. In the 24 hours prior to your time, if you had any new onset and/or unexplained sore throat, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, headache, fever, chills, cough, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, body aches/pains, pain, swelling, redness, or rash on toes or fingers, new rash or skin symptoms, or new loss of taste or smell, you will need to stay home.
3. Your forehead temperature will be taken. If it is elevated, you will be sent home.
4. You will be set up and maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet. There will be no gathering in groups. The 6ft increments will be on the sidewalk.
5. Once your picture is taken, you must exit the ASB room immediately and go straight to your ride. No loitering on campus.
While these may seem harsh, they are the protocols that must be observed.
Attached is an order form from Monarch Photography should you wish to purchase picture packages. Please send the order form and payment with your student at the time of their pictures. Checks made payable to Monarch Photography. If you’re paying by credit/debit card, please follow directions on form. If you’re uncomfortable with putting your information on the paper, you can call the studio and order over the phone.
Thank you for reading this, keeping your appointed time and observing our safety protocols.
We’ll see you next week!