Seniors still needing assistance, we will be holding another FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) workshop to help complete your FAFSA application or Dream Act application. Financial aid experts will be there to assist and answer any questions you may have.
Reminder for seniors who plan on going to Moorpark College, Oxnard College or Ventura College must complete the FAFSA application in order to be eligible for the MC, OC and VC promise that waives tuition fees for qualified first-year community college students for two consecutive school years tuition-free.
Deadline to complete your FAFSA application is MARCH 2, 2021.
DATE: February 23, 2021
TIME: 4pm to 6pm
What to have during the Zoom Workshops:
– 2019 Student/Parent Tax Information
– 2019 Student/Parent W2s
– Other 2019 income information for Student/Parents
– Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
– DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
– Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
– Driver’s license, if you have one
Click on the link below to join the workshop.