April 12th - April 16th
STUDENTS-please bring back ANY textbooks/library books from previous quarters back on this day. Keep ONLY what you will need for the fourth quarter.
Fourth quarter textbook collection and distribution begins April 12th-16th
- HOURS (for this week only) Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Students will line up 6-feet apart and must wear a mask.
- While in line, students will have their temperature taken and complete the pre-screening Google Form.
- Students that are attending school VIRTUALLY can come during that time.
- Students that are attending school on campus the day they come will be directed to the textbook room by their teacher if class time permits. If there is no time during class then they can come before class in the morning or after school.
- Book Distribution: Students will get their new books at the textbook window. The textbook window is located on the BACK side of the library.
Covid Safety Precautions and Protocols:
- Stay home if you are sick or are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Properly wear a mask at all times.
- Practice social distancing
- Have your student ID