Homecoming Spirit Week
Monday, September 14th – Friday, September 17th
Moonlight Monday – PJ DAY!
Twinkle Tuesday – Sparkle and shine! Be your blinged, bedazzled, and glittered self!
Out of this World Wednesday – Mismatch Day
Catch a Falling star Thursday – Wear your team gear or CAM Spirit Wear!
Class Colors Friday
The Homecoming Rally will be held on Friday, September 17th in the stadium. This is a Full Rally Schedule. There will be surprise performances from cheer and football, songpom, and games with the Royal Family.
THEME: Starry Night
WHEN: Saturday, September 18th
LOCATION: ACHS Outdoor Basketball Court
- Tickets are no longer available for purchase.
- The last day for ticket sales was Thursday, September 16 at 4:30. This includes guest tickets.
- No ticket sales at the door-no exceptions.
- Ticket prices are $50.00 per student.
- Should you wish to invite a guest to homecoming, you can pick up the guest form.
- The instructions for completion, turn-in, and deadline dates are on the form itself.
- You can pick up your form from Ms. Boyle in the “F” building as early as 7:30 a.m.
- Your guest must be at least a freshman and no older than 20 years old (IDs will be checked and are required) No exceptions.
- Only ONE guest per ACHS student.
- You MUST check in with your guest at the dance. You will enter together.
- The ticket price for your guest is $60.00-all guest tickets can only be purchased through the bookkeeper.
ALL ACCESS PASS:
- Your ticket is $10.00, and this can be purchased through the bookkeeper, Ms. Boyle.
- Just show her your AAP on your phone, and you can purchase the $10.00 ticket.
- She also has a list of students with the pass, so you will be covered regardless.
- No hydro flasks, or other water/beverage containers are allowed in the dance.
- No bags, purses, etc., will be permitted in the dance. Please do not bring them.
- We encourage a drop-off and pick-up in the upper parking lot, but parking will be open in the front of the school, upper and lower parking lot.
- The parking lots will be monitored all evening beginning before the dance.
- All students may be subject to searches and breathalyzers..