We will be holding FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) workshops to help complete your application. Financial aid experts will be there to assist and answer any questions you may have. Workshops will be held every 1st and 4th Tuesday of every month starting on October 5th from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Reminder for seniors who plan on going to Moorpark College, Oxnard College or Ventura College must complete the FAFSA application in order to be eligible for the MC, OC and VC promise that waives tuition fees for qualified first-year community college students for two consecutive school years tuition-free.
What to have during the Zoom Workshops:
– 2020 Student/Parent Tax Information
– 2020 Student/Parent W2s
– Other 2020 income information for Student/Parents
– Social Security Numbers (or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals -DACA number) for Student/Parents, if you have one
– Alien registration number (A#), if you have one
– Driver’s license, if you have one
Click on the link below to join the workshop starting October 5th.