Please review the information relating to our return.
We understand that returning to school is a personal decision and every family will have to weigh the pros and cons. At ACHS, we will work diligently to provide the safest environment possible. We will maintain all VCPH and CDC guidelines, and as the guidance shifts, we will adjust appropriately.
Please stay safe Scorpions. It’s a pleasure to serve the Camarillo Community!!! #yagottabelieve
Drop offs and parking
PARENT DROP OFF/STUDENT ENTRANCE:
- Parents drop students off in the Lower parking lot. Please drive all the way in and drop your students off by the coned off area. Students enter the campus through the AG area. They will walk up to the cafeteria area (Faculty Cafeteria) to be checked in. Parent volunteers will be handing students maps and helping them find their way around campus.
- There is also a legal drop off zone on Mission Oaks Blvd, across and west of the campus. Students who get dropped off there or walk can cross with the crossing guard to enter in the front of the school. Students will go to A-1 to be checked in and exit at the gate to the west of the main office.
THERE IS NO DROP OFF IN THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL! (If a special circumstance, please contact Tangela Barber at (805) 389-6406 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student parking is in the LOWER LOT, only. (If a special circumstance, please contact Tangela Barber at (805) 389-6406, or email her at email@example.com)
- There are no parking permits this year, parking is on a first come first serve basis.
- Students enter campus from the Lower Lot through AG and exit campus to the Lower Lot at the ramp.
The ACHS office will be open from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Thursday. Friday the office will be open from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.