1. Drive slow – We have students and faculty walking on the roads and parking lots to get to classes. Please give the right of way to the pedestrians.
2. Observe pedestrians in cross walks – We have several cross walks on campus. Please make sure pedestrians have completely left the cross walks before driving through.
3. Parking stalls – Please only park in designated parking stalls. The parking lots have been designed and marked off to allow enough room for two way traffic and large vehicles. If you park outside the marked stalls you may block traffic.
Drop offs and parking
PARENT DROP OFF/STUDENT ENTRANCE:
- Parents drop students off in the Lower parking lot. Please drive all the way in and drop your students off by the coned off area. Students enter the campus through the AG area. They will walk up to the cafeteria area (Faculty Cafeteria) to be checked in. Parent volunteers will be handing students maps and helping them find their way around campus.
- There is also a legal drop off zone on Mission Oaks Blvd, across and west of the campus. Students who get dropped off there or walk can cross with the crossing guard to enter in the front of the school. Students will go to A-1 to be checked in and exit at the gate to the west of the main office.
THERE IS NO DROP OFF IN THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL! (If a special circumstance, please contact Tangela Barber at (805) 389-6406 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student parking is in the LOWER LOT, only. (If a special circumstance, please contact Tangela Barber at (805) 389-6406, or email her at email@example.com)
- There are no parking permits this year, parking is on a first come first serve basis.
- Students enter campus from the Lower Lot through AG and exit campus to the Lower Lot at the ramp.